by Patti Kemp and Edward C. Corrigan
The recent news that Canadian officials may have been preventing refugee claimants from coming to Canada, both from Hungary1 and Syria2, points to a worrying trend in immigration decision making.
Not many people have the guts to question the official narrative of the attacks committed on 9/11 in the United States of America, in London, Madrid, Mumbai or elsewhere, which governments attribute to Islamic terrorists. Elias Davidsson is one of those, who in 2002 became skeptical of the official account on 9/11 and later more generally of the widely held belief that Islamic terrorism exists as a real and distinct threat.
by Rachel Shabi
The joke typically goes that if you want to know what British foreign policy is, ask the US state department. The "special relationship" between both countries has long been viewed through this lens, regardless of what shade of politics, left or right, has been in power.
Page 9 of 534
Most Read News
- Twin suicide bomb blast rocks northern #Cameroon village
- #Russia to halt visa-free agreement for visiting Turks
- Six children drown as refugee boats sink off #Turkey
- #Belgium charges man for 'terrorist attack' involvement
- EU reaches $3bn deal with #Turkey to curb refugee crisis
- Unrest erupts as #Macedonia erects fence on Greek border
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|William T. Hathaway|