by Adam Keller
"We are commanded to recount the Exodus from Egypt." "The more you recount the Exodus, the better." "In every generation, every person must see himself as if he came out of Egypt." So does Jewish tradition tell us.
The ship carrying the precious cargo of a Palestinian Statehood bid, intended for late 2017, navigates through the choppy waters of Israel’s polluted sea of propaganda, US obduracy and a forever abstaining UK, complicit to a universally recognized, unlawful and brutal Israeli occupation.
by Dan Lieberman
Dr. Mazin Quimseyeh, one of the most respected and self-sacrificing Palestinian activists who fights relentlessly for human rights, has posed a question: "What would YOU advise us Palestinians (incl. leaders) to do?"
In 1975, I was stabbed in the chest at the door of my apartment. The assassin missed my heart by millimeters. He was caught by my female neighbors and arrested. It appeared he had no political motives – he was upset because I had planted listening devices in his head.
Page 2 of 560
Most Read News
- UN votes to reinstate full Western Sahara mission
- Policemen killed in blast in Gaziantep in Turkey
- Venezuela raises minimum wage as high inflation bites
- Muqtada al-Sadr's supporters storm Iraq's parliament
- Greece removes refugees from Athens due to tourist rush
- Ban boosts appeal of film about Pakistan corruption
|William T. Hathaway|