The American presidential election has always been a different political process than any other presidential election in the whole world. It costs hundreds of millions of Dollars, and it spans a lengthy period of time, almost a year and a half. This 2016 presidential election is particularly unique, exceptional and different than all previous elections.
According to legend, Otto Frank recovered his daughter’s diary from Miep Gies, the woman who hid the Frank family during World War II. Frank published the diary under Anne’s name in 1947. In response to skeptics, Otto Frank angrily insisted that he had not authored the diary. He claimed that while he may have edited out a few embarrassing details, the diary was ‘penned’ entirely by his daughter.
Again Trump has it backwards. According to NATO's internal logic, the US should pay the members -- not the other way around -- for providing services to the empire and a tripwire for war. The empire doesn't protect; it provokes and endangers. Who would willingly pay for that?
Page 4 of 579
Most Read News
- US election: Donald Trump seeks African American votes
- Top court approves Russia's ban from Rio Paralympics
- Turkey: Suicide bomber kills more than 50 at wedding
- Turkey backtracks on 'child suicide bomber' statement
- Deadly attack hits American University campus in Kabul
- Turkey vows active role in Syria, better regional ties