The best thing that South Koreans could ever do, both for themselves and for the American people, as well as the Japanese citizenry, is boot all U.S. troops out of their country.
Pundits at CNN and other news outlets are much distressed over the report that Ivanka Trump’s clothing and accessories company won trademark recognition from the government of China just as that country’s president was sitting down with President Trump and the First Daughter for dinner at Mar-a-Lago.
The intention of Donald Trump’s mega-bomb recently dropped in Afghanistan was allegedly intended to send a ‘clear message’ to the Taliban and the Mainstream Media were keen to enhance the drama of it by describing the bomb blast as being so violent that it was felt ‘like an earth quake across Afghanistan’.
Page 2 of 543
Most Read News
- Ivanka faces tough questions over Trump in Berlin
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt on historic visit
- Turkey targets Kurdish fighters in Iraq and Syria
- Tens of thousands to protest Trump's climate policies
- Trump tells UN to prepare new North Korea sanctions
- Palestinian 'day of rage' in support of prisoners