Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: According to Golan Azulai, everything Israel is doing is nothing but ‘legal’. Azulai is obviously wrong. But you may note that the Hasbara man cannot distinguish between ‘the legal’ and ‘the ethical’. This is indeed a fundamental problem within the Jewish discourse both secular and religious.
Judaism is the acceptance of God’s law. It is not an ethically oriented precept- it is a religious method of blind observance. Tragically enough, Zionism that was there initially to ‘liberate’ the Jew is, in practice, just another method of blind observance. In a Talmudic manner, Zionism would cling to legalism and avoid any form of ethical thinking. This fact alone explains why Israel is the biggest threat to humanity and humanism.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- UN agency criticises #Israel for razing Palestinian home
- Mubarak brothers released in #Egypt
- Putin says #Ukraine ordered new offensive against rebels
- Iraqi-Kurds urge coalition to expand fight against #ISIL
- US troops heading to Middle East to train #Syria rebels
- #Egypt court orders retrial of 152 Brotherhood members