Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: According to Golan Azulai, everything Israel is doing is nothing but ‘legal’. Azulai is obviously wrong. But you may note that the Hasbara man cannot distinguish between ‘the legal’ and ‘the ethical’. This is indeed a fundamental problem within the Jewish discourse both secular and religious.
Judaism is the acceptance of God’s law. It is not an ethically oriented precept- it is a religious method of blind observance. Tragically enough, Zionism that was there initially to ‘liberate’ the Jew is, in practice, just another method of blind observance. In a Talmudic manner, Zionism would cling to legalism and avoid any form of ethical thinking. This fact alone explains why Israel is the biggest threat to humanity and humanism.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo
- Al-Shabab seizes Somali town after peacekeeper pullout
- Telecom firm AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85bn
- Iraq turns down Turkey's help in battle for Mosul
- Hackers cripple US internet in wide-scale cyber attack
- Myanmar army forces hundreds of Rohingya from homes
Who Is Your Choice for President?
|William deB. Mills|