Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: According to Golan Azulai, everything Israel is doing is nothing but ‘legal’. Azulai is obviously wrong. But you may note that the Hasbara man cannot distinguish between ‘the legal’ and ‘the ethical’. This is indeed a fundamental problem within the Jewish discourse both secular and religious.
Judaism is the acceptance of God’s law. It is not an ethically oriented precept- it is a religious method of blind observance. Tragically enough, Zionism that was there initially to ‘liberate’ the Jew is, in practice, just another method of blind observance. In a Talmudic manner, Zionism would cling to legalism and avoid any form of ethical thinking. This fact alone explains why Israel is the biggest threat to humanity and humanism.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- US election: Democrats' leaked emails cause DNC crisis
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
- France: Priest killed in ISIL-linked attack on church
- Syria civil war: Air strikes hit Aleppo hospitals
- Syria's civil war: Air raids kill civilians in Aleppo
|Liaquat Ali Khan|