Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: According to Golan Azulai, everything Israel is doing is nothing but ‘legal’. Azulai is obviously wrong. But you may note that the Hasbara man cannot distinguish between ‘the legal’ and ‘the ethical’. This is indeed a fundamental problem within the Jewish discourse both secular and religious.
Judaism is the acceptance of God’s law. It is not an ethically oriented precept- it is a religious method of blind observance. Tragically enough, Zionism that was there initially to ‘liberate’ the Jew is, in practice, just another method of blind observance. In a Talmudic manner, Zionism would cling to legalism and avoid any form of ethical thinking. This fact alone explains why Israel is the biggest threat to humanity and humanism.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Zimbabwe castigates Botswana leader over Mugabe comment
- Aleppo civilians pay the price as bombardment continues
Who Is Your Choice for President?