Israeli police and hundreds of Muslim worshippers have continued to battle near the al-Aqsa mosque.
In the third street battle this week, Israeli police on Friday fired tear gas at stone-throwing Palestinian protesters.
The disputes are said to have been sparked by fears that far-right Israeli activists were planning to enter Muslim-controlled areas at the site which is known to Muslims as the Haram al-Shareef and to Jews as Temple Mount.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Ireland says big 'Yes' to gay marriage in world first
- #ISIL gains ground with capture of Syria's Palmyra
- #Myanmar navy announces rescue of stranded #Rohingya
- #Burundi opposition leader Zedi Feruzi shot dead
- Libyan army troops killed in push for Benghazi
- Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia