Family has come under intense scrutiny over their alleged meddling in the country's politics.
President Idriss Deby, who came to power in a military coup in 1990, is expected to remain in office.
Polling comes after Vice President Mohamed Ali Soilihi won the first round in February with 17 percent of the vote.
Leader of UMP party, which has a tight grip on power, to continue to head strategically important Horn of Africa nation.
At least three people, including a child, killed in massive explosion in Somali capital claimed by al-Shabab.
International charity says millions of kids face critical food shortages and waterborne disease as crisis intensifies.
92-year old's comments to 10,000 Zimbabwean war veterans come at a time of high tension over who will succeed him.
Former vice president says he will arrive in Juba to form transitional government with rival after two years of war.
Contrary to earlier reports, Tripoli-based PM Khalifa Ghweil refuses to cede power to UN-backed unity government.
Page 8 of 15
Most Read News
- EgyptAir plane 'did not swerve' before crash
- Kurdish-led SDF launches offensive on Syria's Raqqa
- Syria civil war: ISIL bombs rock Assad-held cities
- Merkel: Turkey must meet all terms for visa-free travel
- Official inquiry faults Clinton for private email use
- Zimbabwe's 'million-man march' for Mugabe fizzles