Amnesty International says peacekeepers killed two civilians and raped 12-year-old girl in the capital Bangui.
Conservationists caution that lion bones might replace tiger bones in traditional medicine in parts of Asia.
UN mission in Central African Republic says peacekeeper also wounded eight others before being gunned down himself.
UN chief Ban Ki-moon condemns attack which killed 12 people including one UN contractor.
President Muhammadu Buhari, a former military ruler, announces plan in bid to cut country's dependence on imported arms.
At least five people killed and three others kidnapped after hotel in Sevare frequented by UN staff attacked by gunmen.
Mining minister meets with business leaders to discuss thousands of job cuts as economy continues to struggle.
Concern grows in the wake of killing of Cecil, the lion from Zimbabwe, which has put fresh scrutiny on the practice.
Judge throws out case against opposition leader and associates, saying another delay would be excessive.
Page 4 of 27
Most Read News
- Gulf countries issue travel warnings for #Lebanon
- UN Security Council holds first meeting on #LGBT rights
- North and South Korea 'reach agreement' in crisis talks
- Blatter: I'll be appreciated when I'm gone
- #Japan says PM will not attend military parade in #China
- Iraqi forces clash with ISIL in push for #Anbar
|William John Cox|