Horacio Cartes, who was accused of graft himself in the past, calls on government officials to stop robbing the country.
The Caribbean country enters political impasse as last-ditch talks for a deal to extend MPs terms failed.
Alleged ISIL supporter reportedly bought gun and ammunition with a view to attack the US Capitol building.
Prosecutor accuses Cristina Fernandez of secret deal with Tehran to spare six Iranian officials for 1994 bomb attack.
President leads tributes for victims of disaster as country struggles to resolve longstanding political crisis.
US says Havana has now fulfilled its obligation to free 53 political prisoners as part of historic normalisation deal.
President Martelly and some opposition parties agree on elections this year, but main opposition bloc rejects agreement.
Anti-government protesters burn tyres and hurl items at police in clashes amid stalemate over long-delayed elections.
Page 4 of 19
Most Read News
- UN agency criticises #Israel for razing Palestinian home
- Mubarak brothers released in #Egypt
- Putin says #Ukraine ordered new offensive against rebels
- Iraqi-Kurds urge coalition to expand fight against #ISIL
- US troops heading to Middle East to train #Syria rebels
- #Egypt court orders retrial of 152 Brotherhood members