Among those arrested were two local suspects in the June grenade attack outside of Kuala Lumpur and three foreigners.
Blast in Hubei province kills 21 people, a day before the first anniversary of Tianjin industrial accidents.
Attacks kill four people across the country, just days after adoption of contentious military-backed constitution.
Sixty percent of countries at high risk of using slaves, with 46 million people worldwide engaged in forced labour.
Thousands of abuse and assault cases outlined in documents leaked to the Guardian paint a grim picture of life in Nauru.
Court documents show the electronics giant kept information on chemicals from workers for fear of exposing trade secrets.
The election will be held under a new constitution that will ensure the military's control over the next government.
Emperor Akihito said declining health may hinder ability to fulfill his duties, in sign of possible future abdication.
Page 3 of 9
Most Read News
- US election: Donald Trump seeks African American votes
- Top court approves Russia's ban from Rio Paralympics
- Turkey: Suicide bomber kills more than 50 at wedding
- Turkey backtracks on 'child suicide bomber' statement
- Washington sought 'leverage' with $400m Iran payment
- Turkey vows active role in Syria, better regional ties