Merger, if approved by regulators, to transform AT&T, which does not own content, into a media-entertainment powerhouse.
Crime syndicate used sophisticated infrastructure, including buffer firms, in continent-wide tax-evasion operation.
RT posts letter from NatWest announcing withdrawal of services by December, calling it an attack on freedom of speech.
Aramco CEO says market will have recovered enough by 2018 to embark on what could be world's biggest public listing.
South Korean firm urges users to turn phone off immediately as analysts say recall could cost company $17 billion.
Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom laid "intellectual foundation" for designing policies and institutions in many areas.
Samsung Electronics suspends production of the smartphone a month after recall over explosive batteries, reports say.
Lifting of the last trade restrictions marks the culmination of years of rapprochement that Obama worked to facilitate.
Currency recovers after losing almost 10 percent of its value in a few minutes of trading, amid worries over Brexit.
Page 1 of 7
Most Read News
- Trump: I will accept election result if I win
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo
- Syria: Aleppo attack 'pause' ridiculed by rebels
- Iraq turns down Turkey's help in battle for Mosul
- Turkey: Army kills up to 200 YPG fighters in Aleppo
- Russia extends 'humanitarian pause' in Aleppo attack
Who Is Your Choice for President?