Russia is 'perhaps' aiding the Taliban in fighting against US and NATO forces in Afghanistan, US general alleges.
Afghan security forces amassing for full-scale counterattack in a bid to retake Sangin district after Taliban assault.
Blasphemy is punishable by death in Pakistan, but critics say it is being used to muzzle government critics.
New service aims to protect female customers from harassment, but some believe it's not a budget-friendly initiative.
Court hears police report implicating Gotabhaya Rajapaksa in operating a secret unit involved in silencing critics.
Pakistan has decided to reopen its crossing with Afghanistan as a 'goodwill gesture'.
PM picks Yogi Adityanath, who has been accused of inciting violence against Muslims, to lead most populous state.
Afghan special forces soldier shot dead inside Camp Shorab base in Helmand Province after allegedly carrying out attack.
Apparent roadside bomb attack targeting state telecom workers strikes in smart Kabul district, killing at least one.
State election wins vindicate PM's decision to turn campaign into referendum on his performance since coming to power.
Page 1 of 10
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- North Korea 'tests new high-thrust rocket engine'
- FBI: No information to support Trump wiretap claim
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- Clashes in Syria's Damascus after surprise rebel attack
- Rex Tillerson pledges to work together with China
|Syed Kamal Hussain Shah|