Lack of evidence cited by judge for clearing 36 of involvement in religious violence in Ahmedabad in Gujarat state.
Afghans frustrated by Torkham restrictions, which will force tens of thousands to buy expensive visas to continue trip.
Taliban confirm attack in which officials say at least 35 people were also kidnapped.
At least 19 others injured after massive fire breaks out at ammunition depot in Pulgaon, in central India.
First major offensive by Taliban fighters since group appointed new leader leaves dozens dead in southern province.
At least five arrested as New Delhi's Police Commissioner says there is "no element of racism" in recent attacks.
Mohammad Azam's family says they are seeking justice after the father of four was killed along with Taliban leader.
Mullah Haibatullah Akhunzada offered olive branch after armed group announces his and two deputy leaders' appointments.
Khadija Ismayilova on probation after nearly two years of imprisonment widely seen as attempt to silence critical voice.
Conservative successor to Mullah Mansoor is known for overseeing bombings and for being a "ruthless" former judge.
Page 4 of 16
Most Read News
- Israel kills Palestinian woman in occupied West Bank
- South African court blocks Jacob Zuma corruption appeal
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- Brexit worse on GBP than 2008 financial crisis
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
|William John Cox|