A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- EgyptAir plane 'did not swerve' before crash
- Kurdish-led SDF launches offensive on Syria's Raqqa
- Syria civil war: ISIL bombs rock Assad-held cities
- Austria may elect EU's first far-right head of state
- Merkel: Turkey must meet all terms for visa-free travel
- Tajiks vote on allowing president to rule for life