A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
- Italy, Netherlands ask to share Security Council seat
- Brexit: Juncker, Farage spar in heated Brussels debate
- Scottish leader threatens to veto Brexit