A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo
- European police arrest 18 over $350m tax-fraud scheme
- Telecom firm AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85bn
- Al-Shabab seizes Somali town after peacekeeper pullout
- Iraq turns down Turkey's help in battle for Mosul
- Hackers cripple US internet in wide-scale cyber attack
Who Is Your Choice for President?