A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Top court approves Russia's ban from Rio Paralympics
- Deadly attack hits American University campus in Kabul
- Italy earthquake: Rescuers race to find survivors
- Somalia: Al-Shabab gunmen attack beach restaurant
- Powerful quake hits central Italy, hundreds dead
- South Sudan's Riek Machar in Khartoum for medical care