A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Somali jet suspect 'checked in on Turkish Airlines'
- Tunisia completes barrier along Libya border
- Congo to probe alleged sex abuse by peacekeeers in CAR
- Al-Qaeda claims kidnap of Australians in Burkina Faso
- Australian released by al-Qaeda says husband is alive
- Algeria adopts landmark constitutional reforms