A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Syria's civil war: Aleppo bleeds amid truce efforts
- Venezuela raises minimum wage as high inflation bites
- Policemen killed in blast in Gaziantep in Turkey
- Life term for Palestinian Mohammed Abu Khdier's murder
- Syria: Hama prison besieged as inmates riot
- Brazil's WhatsApp ban affects 100 million users
|William T. Hathaway|