A plane crash has killed five people in northwest Bosnia, local officials have said.
Mirna Soja, a spokesperson for Banja Luka police, told the Associated Press news agency on Sunday that the Cesna plane burst into flames on landing, killing all five on the plane.
The plane, that was used by a Banja Luka parachutist club, crashed and caught fire, a police spokeswoman said.
The pilot, an instructor and three young men who were due to make their first parachute jumps were killed. According to witnesses, the plane crashed immediately after take-off.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Trump: Two-state solution not only way to achieve peace
- Blast hits Pakistan's Lal Shahbaz Qalandar Sufi shrine
- Trump declares media 'the enemy of the American people'
- Deadly car bombing rocks Iraq's Baghdad
- Air raid on Yemen funeral 'kills at least nine women'
- Ebola epidemic fuelled by 'super-spreaders': study
|William John Cox|
|Allen L. Jasson|